Had the pleasure of staying recently at the Romano Palace, my second such stay and my place of choice in Catania. The hotel is very majestic yet the customer service is incredibly friendly and efficient. The reception team and concierge met my every need and request, they are superb. The lounge is elegant and friendly. My room was extremely comfortable and clean and the internet worked very well. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I want to pass my special appreciation to Sabrina, Elvio, Santo and Carlo: thanks to each of you for your wonderful hospitality and kindness!
Grazie! I look forward to returning as soon as possible! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Romano Palace Luxury Hotel rises in an ideal location on the seafront of Catania. Immersed in 25,000 square metres of private gardens, where the arabics fountains and a swimming pool with Jacuzzi create a charming and relaxing atmosphere. The hotel is an enchanted oasis between the Baroque of the city and the sea, overlooked by the great and magic presence of Mount Etna .Just a few minutes far from Catania historical centre and Vincenzo Bellini airport, both easily accessible with the free shuttle service of the hotel and only three minutes away from the touristic port and motorway junctions. Romano Palace is the best place where to enjoy the attractions of Catania and the beauties of Sicily in absolute freedom and privacy.The style of the hotel is the result of a long search between West and East, thus creating a unique mixture of Arabic atmosphere that crowns in a huge Hall. One hundred and four are the rooms and suites, each with its own style and the top of all modern comforts.Outdoors and indoors spaces are all multifunctional, meant to reach the guest’s comfort and care his privacy. The gardens and the fountains, the lounge bar, the swimming pool with its bar, the summer restaurant “Tokai Garden” and the panoramic roof garden “Papavero Blu”, the gourmet restaurant “ Coriandolo”, with its intimate and refined atmosphere. The “Posidonia” restaurant ideal for banquets, gala dinners ,and business lunches.A great balance between elegance and modern technologies in the plenary meeting room with a capacity of 330 seats and control room. Exhibition areas, and eight break out rooms all equipped with blacked out modular panels , modern and comfortable in their style.Romano Palace hotel is the ideal place where to satisfy your wishes and needs: Come and find out the pleasure to be cuddled in a luxury Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Romano Palace Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romano Palace Luxury Catania
- Hotel Romano Palace Luxury
- Romano Palace Luxury Hotel Catania, Sicily