“Fantastic rooms, service & helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Palazzo Cerami to your Saves list
Palazzo Cerami
Via Cerami 11, 95124 Catania, Sicily, Italy   |
“Fantastic rooms, service & helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed here over the weekend and the service and experience was excellent. The staff really helpful and gave us tips where to go. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Perfect location and well kept. Clara the girl running the B&b is the perfect host Recommended!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
dear Mykill ,
thanks for the review, you and your girlfriend have made me a great sympathy and have led to b&b a big jolliness.
I embrace you and I wait for you soon!!!
Clara

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Tirana, Albania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Two weeks ago I decided to spend some time in the south of Italy. I wasn’t quite sure about the city, navigating on the internet I saw that Catania was a city to be admired. The culture and the places that surrounded it were wonderful. I casual choose the place to stay for the weekend, B and B in the centre of Catania. I was surprised by its beauty, actually when I booked for the weekend I thought that the photos wouldn’t be 100 per cent real, in fact it was much more beautiful than I thought, king-size beds , bathroom in the room. It was not a simple bathroom, but a Cromoterapia bathroom which relaxed me from the trip, and a lot of other facilities. I want to mention the hospitality of Clara, I felt like I was at home. Dear friends are you looking up for a peaceful place, lovely and to admire the antic and modern city of Catania I would recommend B&B, which is located at the heart of the city.
Thanks Clara we will meet again.
With love Alda.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Alda,

thank you very much for your comment. you're always welcome.
I hope you have enjoyed the beauty of our city.

Best regards
Clara

Been to Palazzo Cerami? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Palazzo Cerami

Address: Via Cerami 11, 95124 Catania, Sicily, Italy
Location: Italy > Sicily > Province of Catania > Catania
Ranked #2 of 31 Specialty lodging in Catania
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Palazzo Cerami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Palazzo Cerami Catania, Sicily

If you own or manage Palazzo Cerami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.