“dessert plus coffee!?!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 275 Restaurants in Sassari
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Hastings, United Kingdom
“dessert plus coffee!?!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I came to Sassari a few months ago as I have friends here and liked this restaurant a lot. The tapas were really really good! For some reason, the waitress refused to serve us coffee and desserts simultaneously so we left and had coffee and icecreams in a beautiful bar around the corner! Very strange, my Italian friends couldn't explain it either! Nevertheless, I'd recommend this place and I'll be back next time I visit.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sassari, Italy
“Delicious and excelllent food inadequate translated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

A huge compliment to the kitchen of this restaurant. We ate very well, the welcome was friendly and nice, the waiter court a lot about our well-being.

The restaurant itself offers a stylish and inviting atmosphere.
The only critic we can make are the tabels and chairs, which are quit uncomfortable - especially for tall people, because they don't offer enough space for the legs. And the menu - at least in german - contained mistakes and could be done more precisely.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dudelange, Luxembourg
“Good Food - Nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Typical italian restaurant in via Ursai. The quality and quantity of the food was good. Antipasti were especially delicious. Prices were more than ok for the food served. Service was really nice and forthcoming. The owner of the restaurant is really nice and communicative person. The restaurant looks clean however I found that it liked some charm. Overall I would go back there next time in Sassari.

Visited April 2012
giorgino67, Proprietario at Bella Be Ristorantino, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
100 Review, all staff Bella Bè Rstorantino thank you for this important milestone.

Thanks to all of you who have reviewed: Italians, English, Spanish, French, Norwegians, Germans, Americans etc..
You given your contribution not only to the community of Tripadisor but especially to us to understand what are the strengths and possible weaknesses.

Your tips were precious to us and give us the strength to improve, to innovate to ensure your satisfaction in our style.
Milan, Italy
“A very good surprise - simply excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This was a beautiful experience. Everything was delicious. The appetizers were so good - they call them tapas - that I will take them all the next time without ordering a main meal. The attention to detail and service was absolutely immaculate.The prices are incredible low and the relaxed service suited us perfectly.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“terrible experience, twice!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I've been to this place three times, the first one I thought I'd just been unlucky since I'd found a hair (a very long one too) in my pasta dish, second time round I thought I'd give them a second chance and it went okish, but today they really excelled themselves: they served me a rotten prawn. After almost throwing up at the table, I told the waiter, who came back with another solitary prawn inviting me to taste it as proof that I was wrong, and that the only bad thing about the prawn was the pesto it was garnished in. In one word: OFFENSIVE!
per chi non capisse perfettamente l'inglese, una volta pasta condita con lungo capello e oggi gambero guasto!

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
giorgino67, Proprietario at Bella Be Ristorantino, responded to this review, November 13, 2011
I've been reading your comments and we apologize for that.

We take experience about your case and I let you know that the waiter left Bella Bè Ristorantino at the end of October 2011: the waiter didn’t understand your needs in advance (prevention) and he didn’t understand your needs when declared (cure). It was easy to solve it simply changing the plates without charge any costs but he didn't do it...

It is our philosophy and duty to understand all the needs of the customers in order to maximize their satisfaction, sorry for what happened and for fortunately it has been an isolated case.