“Special restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #155 of 217 Restaurants in Olbia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ristorante tipico Italiano con piatti regionali e specialità giornaliere di carne e pesce, comoda veranda e sala interna al primo piano.Parcheggio gratuito a 50 metri.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Special restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant was very busy and realy you should reserve a table.expensive menu and wine list, didnt understand the content of the menu as all was in italian, haven't a clue what we eat as we went on the waiters choice , he could speak much english which didnt help and we began to feel uncomfortable, seabass was 55euros a kg and the end bill came to 120 euros. Wouldn't reurn only because of the lack of translation of menu contents

Visited June 2013

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Just another touristic restaurant to avoid !!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I ate there yestarday with my girlfriend (whose father is from Olbia). It used to be a very good restaurant but since the change of owner 2 years ago, it is now a cheap restaurant (and not only the price). For example, you can order the "Touristic Menu" for 18€... all is said in this LOL !!!

I chose pasta with tomatoes and bacon (??!!) and my gf a mix of fishes. We waited almost 1 hour to be served (there were only few customers in the restaurant) and during this wait, we decided to order an antipasti (olives) which was refused by the waitress because it would have messed up their timing.... So, 1 hour later, I had a plate of common pasta with weird "bacon" (which seems to be everything except bacon) and my girlfriend had "Kentucky Fried Fish"... like fishes in 100 liters of oil... That wasn't what we expected and it wasn't sardeignan food !!!! Today, we asked local people, and they all told us to avoid this restaurant. Maybe one of the worst of Olbia ! That's a shame cause this restaurant is well located and quite good looking. I put 2/5 stars cause the bill wasn't so expensive (37€ for 2 with 1 coke and 2 beers).

So my advice is A V O I D this restaurant, this is a con !!!!

• Visited August 2012