“Good sushi in sardinia!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London
“Good sushi in sardinia!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I was in Olbia over christmas visiting family. It’s my third visit to this little city in the north of sardinia. It was also my third time eating at saint sushi which, by the way, is now called Fuxia. I’m not sure why they switched the name because the menu is the same as before and apparently the ownership hasn’t changed... but anyway. I have a healthy appetite and made full use of the ‘all you can eat’ buffet, which at €16 a head, is very good value. It consists of a decent selection of sushi (both maki and nigiri), as well as hot dishes such as noodles, chicken curry, fried rice, pork dumplings etc etc, all very fresh and tasty. I kept to the buffet, but my brother and his girlfriend ordered a couple of extras from the a la carte menu- one was a dish of fried calamari in a crust of almonds and the other serving was a piece of seared salmon, coated in sesame seeds and dressed wiith a spicy sauce. both dishes were delicious but a little pricy- the two combined cost more than price per head for the whole buffet !! Anyway we all ate very well and the total bill was quite reasonable: 4 of us taking the buffet, a couple of extras, 3 desserts, drinks and coffee came to... €105.

• Visited December 2011