The location of the hotel is very central, close to the port and the restaurants. Up the hill is the Bastione of St Remey then continue up to the Piazza Arsenele and the museums. The rooms are adequate, airy and the air conditioning works, very handy on hothumid dats like we have just experienced. The bathrooms are very good with a great shower and bath.
The parking is under the building, but it is best to unpack out the front before going to the car park as there is no lift from the carpark and many stairs. The booking in and front desk staff are very good. Breakfast is very ordinary at best.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Regina Margherita Cagliari
- Hotel Regina Margherita
- Hotel Regina Margherita - Cagliari Sardinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Regina Margherita is situated in the real heart of Cagliari, in the street which runs down from the ancient fortified quarter of Castello towards the elegant walkway which leads to the port. On stepping out from the hotel you are met by the most beautiful shops, traditional and authentic bars and a captivating view of both the city and the sea. The Regina Margherita is a modern and welcoming hotel which blends elegance and discretion and fuses design with the tradition of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Regina Margherita - Cagliari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.