“Mauro`s slogan is- i am happy to help our guests.” 5 of 5 stars

B&B MariaChiara
Santa Maria Chiara 103, 09134 Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy   |
Ranked #155 of 222 Cagliari B&B and Inns
ulaanbaatar
“Mauro`s slogan is- i am happy to help our guests.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I am very happy that stayed at your B&B for 4weeks.
Everything was new for me Italian lifestyle too .Clean and comfortable room with private bathroom , fully furnished kitchen and security, all his help were perfect, Also the B&B locates near to Microcitemeco hospital.It is really impressed for me. I have not got known people in Cagliari.so i found out and met too many kind people. One of them is you were .If you replied not good ,i will not you arrive in Cagliari. I studied successfully while staying at your B&B . All experiences which I accumulated here will be great influence and progress for not only me for many Mongolian doctors and ladies. I hope myself when I go back to Mongolia, I will make a great effort for sharing my collagues, which I studied here.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
bebmariachiara, Proprietario at B&B MariaChiara, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you so much Flora, it's true, I'm happy to help my guests!
You are a very kind and friendly woman. It was really a pleasure for me that you lived for a month in my B&B for a mission so important for your hospital!
I hope to see you soon with your family

Families
Solo

Been to B&B MariaChiara? Share your experiences!