“Nice spot!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Benebenniu

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alghero
B&B Benebenniu
You added B&B Benebenniu to your Saves list
Via Carlo Alberto 70, 07041 Alghero, Sardinia, Italy   |
Ranked #7 of 225 Alghero B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Benebenniu is a very clean, right priced, nice located and well managed so fine B&B in the old town of Alghero. One room has it’s own balcony, wich provide you a nice spot to watch people in the street and enjoy the evening sun. Benebenniu serves a nice Italian breakfast (contradiction!) with some extra cheese, ham and cucumber.

Room Tip: aks for the room with the balcony
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have stayed in B&B Benebenniu for three nights. Very, very nice place to stay in Sardinia that i would highly recommend for budget travelers. Exceeded our expectations. You get very good quality for the good price. The location is perfect - B&B is situated in the heart of Alghero, next to the seashore, shops, bars and restaurants, and at the same time it is a quiet place. Rooms are spacious and very tidy. You have everything you need for the short stay - hair dryer, air conditioner, clean towels, bed linen, Italian style breakfast and even maps of Sardinia & booklets of attractions in Alghero and Sardinia. The owners of this B&B is a very nice and friendly couple who were willing to help with any issues.
We will definitely come back to Sardinia, and no doubts where we will stay :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

i ve been in bennebeniu in the beginning of februari, and as it s not the best time to vivt sardinia, i was really please to stayed at bebnnebeniu bed abd breaksfeast. the place is really clean and tidy and the host, Marije and Francesco are just great. They will do everything to put you confortabler and gonna answer all questions and tips you may have during your stay. I defenitely recommand this place if you are staying in Alghero.

Room Tip: there are just not swimming pools and fitness centre :) but the sea is close....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here at the beginning of October 2012.

The rooms was huge, not just by European B&B standards, by any standards. It was immaculate too.
Our host was lovely, helpful but not intrusive.

I would definitely recommend staying here, you can park on the harbour nearby for free and it is a short walk through the town, literally about 3 mins.

I would return here in a heartbeat.

Thanks for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: We had the large rooms with 2 balconies, it was lovely. They do have rooms with a bath or just with...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very good B&B. Huge rooms, central location, friendly owners. Perfect not to get bored at the end of the season, following all the rush of the historic centre.
It might sound ridiculous, but my wife was especially happy by the size of the bathroom, wich was bigger than in our flat!
Will definitely come back!

Room Tip: All rooms are huge - you just need to chose the style of decorations you prefer.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Due to some circumstances, in the middle of my stay in Alghero this summer I had to find a place to stay at least for a couple of nights, and came across this lovely place in the middle of the old town with the very friendly and helpful owners. The stay in their B&B really compensated all the troubles I experienced before. The rooms were spacey, designed with taste and love, very clean and comfortable, with a touch of Italian luxury. Each of them had its own character. The bed was very comfi. There was a shower and a bath in a bathroom, which also meant a big deal for me since I was able to pamper myself after a long hot day (and the days get very hot in summer in Alghero). And I found it very convenient that the rooms gave you certain privacy since there is a separate door leading to a small corridor before you actually get into your room. On the other hand everyone has a chance to feel spending good time in a nice company at breakfast which is served in a kitchen/dining room, with the variety of choice for your breakfast meal.
B&B is located in a very centre of the old town of Alghero, and you can see the typical Italian cafes through your windows, the towers of the churches, and a busy easy-going night life of the Southern Italy. There is a bit of a noise breaking through the windows at night, but it stops around 1 a.m., at the time when the cafes and restaurants are being closed. So if you are not over sensitive it shouldn't bother you. And if you really like going out and spending time in a buzz of the city, that is a perfect place for you to start your day from.
I have got all the information from the owners I needed, I have learnt more about Sardinia from them then I had known about it in my whole previous stay. Having said that, I must stress that they respected my privacy and were very discreet.
The last but not least, knowing the prices in Sardinia I found the price of the stay in the Benebenniu very reasonable.
I do believe that the fact that after this stay we became friends with the owners means that I really enjoyed it and was happy about all the service I had got. I highly recommend to you to choose this place, too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed in the B&B Bennebenniu for 4 nights in September. Was very happy with my choice--very centrally-located, the owner was friendly and helpful, and the room was large and clean. The owner was also very flexible with my schedule when I needed to come and go, and gave me some great directions and tips about the area. I'd definitely stay here again if I went back--which hopefully I'll be able to do soon!

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to B&B Benebenniu? Share your experiences!