The Villa Las Tronas is a wonderful place to spend some of your life in! It is ideally situated, on a promontory facing the sea. The building is classic, and the staff always helpful and courteous, nothing was too much trouble! My room was cleaned twice a day! Given that the hotel is 5*, it is anything but stuffy, in fact, I couldn't have felt more relaxed. If you can, select a sea facing room, with balcony/terrace.
The hotel is surrounded by a delightful private garden, and there are spa facilities for those who wish to use them.
The breakfast buffet was typically luxury Italian with a combination of fresh fruit and juices and an extensive selection of pastries, bread and cheeses. I dined in the dining room on four evenings, and found the menu both varied, and good value in fact, I was pleasantly surprised by the prices, not being too high. The food was excellent, and well presented, and the wine list extensive.
I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Alghero area.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel And Spa
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel Alghero
- Hotel Las Tronas
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa Alghero, Sardinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Tronas is the delightful 5-star hotel that has become the symbol of Alghero - “the Golden Door to tourism in Sardinia” - situated on the Riviera del Corallo on the north-west coast of the Island. The hotel rises from the sea-shore with its Spa, nestled in the greenery of nearly two hectares of park that separate it from the Alghero waterfront, on a headland surrounded on three sides by the crystal-clear water of the bay. Numerous quays invite you to sunbathe and swim in the most comfortable, private way. The view is spectacular and the atmosphere so intense and romantic as to steal the hearts of Italian Royalty, who chose the Villa up to the nineteen-forties for their holidays in Sardinia. The bar and panoramic restaurant are the ideal place to relax, while your gaze takes in the Bay of Alghero and rediscovers the timeless luxuriousness inherent in the unique features and character of the villa. The Hotel and the Spa – with its covered sea-water swimming-pool (also looking out over the Mediterranean), sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp walkway, gym and the beauty area – are open all through the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.