“Wonderful diving experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 45 Activities in Alghero
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Diving, located in Alghero in the Northwest of Sardinia, an island in the Mediterranean Sea, is the oldest organization of the area with more than 40 years of experience in scuba diving activities. We offer comprehensive scuba diving services including snorkelling, dive trips, and diving courses such as PADI certifications and cavern/cave diving specialties. Thanks to the many caves in the Capo Caccia and Punta Giglio areas in Porto Conte and the strong experience of the owner Marco Busdraghi, it is possible to visit astonishing locations rich in marine life and geological phenomena.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Wonderful diving experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Diving with Marco was absolutely amazing.

He is very passionate about diving, especially in Alghero, where his family's been diving for generations. He showed us some great sites and caves. Marco is very professional and planned the dives nicley according to our limitations. Great individual service and a very familiar diving experience.

We are not only leaving Algero with new impressions and more dives in our logs but also with new friends. Thank you Marco and Jacobo!

Anna and Francesca

Visited August 2013

Aarhus, Denmark
“Great diving experience with Marco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I found lots of good reviews of this diving center, so i went for it, and BOOOOY was that a good choice!
I called him on the phone, and we set a time to meet and talk a little about my experience... ( set AT LEAST and hour, Marco have LOTS of cool stories to tell ;-)

I was lucky enough to get a private dive with Marco ( only us 2 ) and it was great,
I am not very experienced, and he is very patient and has quite good english skills.
He has over 700 dives, and is one of the big cave discoverers in Sardinia, so you are in a save hands with him.

Great time !
Can warmly recommend.

IMPORTANT:
He was talking about some development of his which helps disabled people to dive, so if you have leg disability, you might want to give him a call and see if he is done with testing his prototype!

Visited July 2013
Moscow
“Magnificent underwater of Alghero”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Marco, the owner, is a unique person, very enthusiastic and experienced in all concerning diving and sites to see. Passionate about all what he does ☺ .. and capable to show best of the coast treasures. In brief – a stunningly colorful vegetation and multiple caves, various, including a marble labyrinth with some outputs of alabaster, like an underwater Petra a bit, 100% worth seeing. And quite a peculiar and authentic place still not spoiled by crowds of tourists. Lots of wind & sun, ancient harbor city, it was not at all bad. Thank u, Marco!

Wicklow
“Diving with Marco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have dived in many places but diving with Marco, was by far the best experience. He has a passion for diving and the many caves he has explored. He gave freely of his time and I genuinely enjoyed his company. Listening to him talk on his knowledge of the history of diving.
Marco also presented us with a cd with clips of our dives along with other interesting film clips. Other dive centres could take a lesson out of Marco's book and treat a diver as a friend and not just a customer.
If you are going to Alghero, give Marco a call and you will have a wonderful experience under the waves

Milton Keynes
“Even the Most Timid Can Scuba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I can't quite believe that I've done my first scuba dive - all thanks to Marco. I am not known for my bravery, quite the opposite in fact. I don't like swimming out of my depth or getting water on my face, so to actually go under the water is a big deal for me. I suffer from panic disorder (on dry land) which has prevented me from doing all sorts of things in the past, so a competent and calm guide is essential for me. Marco is part-man, part-fish. He has years of experience and is an authority on free-diving, scuba, local history and the preservation of the wonderful natural undersea world. Marco's calm, clear explanations, attention to safety measures, professionalism and patient nature instil a sense of calm. It was amazing to see so many fish, an octopus and we also found some sort of little nativity scene. I was OK for a while then I remembered that I was actually several metres under the ocean and felt panic closing in. Not a problem, after a little breather, Marco just took me back down to try it again. Once I'd had enough, there was no pressure to push me further than I wanted to go. I am the wussiest person ever, so if I can do it, anyone can. I will go diving again - I couldn't have asked for a better instructor.