We stayed in Sardegna for 8 nights - one night in Torre del Porticciolo. Places for tents are nice, staff is nice, but this is about all. When you arrive, you must buy a special card, with which you have to pay for all the expenses in the camp (market, drinks, dinner...). They charge you for this card. Among 8 camps, this was the most expensive, although it is in the middle of nowhere, you have to walk downhill to the beach (which is nothing special considering other beautiful beaches in Sardegna), the toillets are slippery, and there is only really hot water for showers. Too many employees - you check inn at the receptionist, pick up the card in the bar, have to charge it in automat, pay for it in some third place - hello?? It takes you too much time !!? Animation team near the pool let the same music for at least 1 hour...
Too expensive for what offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAMPING VILLAGE TORRE DEL PORTICCIOLO On the fabulous Coral Riviera, where the sea and the sky meld together into a single dimension. You can find a corner of paradise of untouched beauty its name is Torre del Porticciolo. Equipped with swimming pools, tennis courts, children's games, animation and a mini club, the Camping Village Torre del Porticciolo is particularly suitable for those who want to spend an unforgettable holiday of sun and sea, fun and history, in the environs of the fabulous city of Alghero. This is the only place of its kind to be introduced into the splendid scenery of the Porto Conte Natural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Campeggio Villaggio Torre del Porticciolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campeggio Villaggio Torre Del Porticciolo Hotel Alghero
- Campeggio Villaggio Torre Del Porticciolo Alghero, Sardinia