“Excellent B&B in a small town near Bari” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Marty & Giuly

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bari
B&B Marty & Giuly
You added B&B Marty & Giuly to your Saves list
Via Leonese 7 | Bitetto, 70020 Bari, Italy   |
Ranked #51 of 107 Bari B&B and Inns
Chico, California
“Excellent B&B in a small town near Bari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

We made the excellent decision to stay in the small town of Bitetto, about 10 miles west of Bari. The B&B is located about 8-10 minutes from a rail station with frequent trains to both Bari (one euro) and Taranto (6.4 euros-1 hour and ten minutes). Train travelers can connect at either Modugno or Grumo Appula for another rail line that runs to the fascinating cave-town of Modena.

Miss Almerinda is a friendly host who works hard to make sure that her guests have a clean comfortable room located next door (or down the hall) from a very modern bathroom. The B&B is located on one of the dozens of narrow pedestrian-only streets that form a delightfully confusing network in the town's historical center.. Although Miss Almerinda speaks no English (and I speak less Italian), language was not a barrier.

Bitetto is an authentic, tourist-free town that has a good selection of restaurants and enough stores and shops to provide some entertainment as well as necessities.
Overall, this was a much more pleasant (and more affordable) option than busy Bari,

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Greenfield, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2007

This place is awesome! I had been trying to find good (budget) accommodations in Bari Italy for weeks. I Googled, and Googled.
Somehow I came upon this place in Bitetto ...just outside Bari.
My Hostess was wonderful. She picked me up at the airport (Bari Palese), and They even had a "welcome miss Debbie" sign.

Her B&B is in the old part of town. The streets are cobbled and winding. I had a great view...a lovely room, and my rate included breakfast. I felt like I was part of the family.
The bathroom was down the hall. It had everything one would need...and it was spotless. I had to go to the Ferry port in Bari the next evening...and guess who drove me there? My hostess, Miss Almerinda Albanese. Be aware, she does not speak English...
but communication was not problem.
I hope you go to her B&B, because I know you will love it.
The rate was soooo low. It was the end of October.

• Liked — The generous and loving Hostess
  • Disliked — nothing nothing nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to B&B Marty & Giuly? Share your experiences!