“Wonderful B&B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 103 Bari B&B and Inns
Canberra, Australia
“Wonderful B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We love Slowloris! That is all. :D Seriously though, they have great wi-fi, big clean bedrooms, clean and tidy bathrooms, a (more) traditional Italian breakfast (bread biscuits, biscuits, milk, juice, yogurt, spreads, espresso), and it is all cleaned daily! It is nice and quiet, with only 4 rooms. The staff are super helpful; they reply to emails very quickly and have given us great recommendations for food and things to do. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to couples, singles, and families. We are very impressed and enjoyed our comfortable stay. Thank you Andrea and the team!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hey there!!!! Thank you so much for your very nice review :) Hope to see you again somewhere :)

*** for future guests we only have 3 rooms ***

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed here for the second time in May 2013. Andrea, the owner, and the staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed only one night, but we could use the room until the afternoon when our train left from Bari. The place is not far away from city centre and the railway station. The best value for your money!

Room Tip: All of the suits are the same perfect quality! Clean, quiet, large with private bath.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you very much, I appriciate a lot your review :) Hope to have you again my guests :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

If you are in puglia for any length of time and particularly bari(which you shouldn't miss) stay in slow loris. Forget anything you thought you knew about the region. Andrea will go out of his way to let you get under the skin of his hometown and further afield. We stayed here at the begining and end of a quick holiday around this relatively undescovered region. Felt like we made a friend before we left. Small (in a good way) Central, comfortable, clean. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Stayed July 2013
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much Ken. I appreciate so much your words. Hope to meet you soon, maybe in Dublin. :)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were very impressed by this lovely apartment and by the warm welcome and advice on restaurants etc. from Andrea. Our room was large and the bed extremely comfortable. The location was perfect for us as we were travelling by train most days in order to see as much of Puglia as possible during our short stay. Andrea has created a lovely atmosphere in this B & B, it was like staying with a friend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
What can I say... when I read those reviews I'm so happy because it means my aim has been reached by my guests or rather, that you're not just my guests, but my friends too.
That's really nice to hear this from you.
Thank you very much for the beautiful words. It is very important for me, and reviews like yours, will make me keep going on with the SlowLoris project.

All the best for you :)
Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the SlowLoris B&B in June. I was very pleasantly surprised at how clean, tidy, modern and spacious the rooms were. The ensuite bathroom was clean, tidy and fitted with new and modern sanitary which made it a joy to use. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. The chambermaid did a fantastic job cleaning the room each morning and leaving it in perfect condition. The breakfast is 'help yourself' and has a good selection of cereals, snacks, fresh fruit and juices.

Andrea is a great host, he is an avid traveller and knows first-hand what travellers appreciate during their stay, he has paid great attention to detail to make each stay as comfortable as possible.

For the price per night it is unbeatable for the quality and comfort you receive I would highly recommend you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Hey there Stuart,

thank you very much for your review. It has been a pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you again :)

All the best!
Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Slow loris was one of the better places I have stayed in the last 2 months of travel. Clean and spacious rooms, good kitchen with lots of different food to choose from, and the owner was very friendly and helpful. He spoke good English and we shared traveling stories as he travels too.

Strongly advise people to stay here if sruck in bari!

• Stayed April 2013
SlowLorisGreenMood, Direttore at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Hey guys,

thank you so much for your review :))

Has been a pleasure for me to talk to you. It's ever great to meet interesting people.

See you around
switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

this was not my first choice as I'd wanted to be closer to the centre, but having stayed in slowloris for 3 nights I can honestly say you can't do better than this. the rooms are very spacious and extremely clean, they are new and modern. the bathroom was amazing and fantastic shower! my 2 requirements at the moment are heating and wi-fi, of which there are both! the bed was very comfortable and the towels changed daily. breakfast is practically a 24hr/day possibility because the kitchen is at the guests' disposition, with coffee machine, tea, biscuits, cereals; a fridge with milk, juice, yogourts; fresh fruit....you can also use the microwave or store your own food. its perfect. there are 4 bedrooms I chose mine on the back as I didn't want noise from the road (I don't know if you can hear the road as the windows are well soundproofed) my room was silent! the B&B is about 6mins walk with bagage from the train station, and since I was travelling by train it worked out to be a far better choice than being in the old town where I had wanted to be! the walk to the town is not far, and the cheap price of the room is probably because of the area it's in (there are numerous cafés and shops in the road if needed). the young, dynamic and well travelled andrea definitely knows from first-hand experience what a guest needs, and has done a fantastic job to get the quality and price at an unbeatable level. definitely a Number 1.

Room Tip: back rooms silent, but probably darker than the front rooms. all are spacious and immaculate
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
SlowLorisGreenMood, Proprietario at Slowloris Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Serena, thank you so much. That's so nice to read your words, and to know that you appreciated my way of working/living :)
A big hug from Bari :)

Been to Slowloris Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!