We stayed in Bari for five nights, and it was the best hotel we stayed so far in South Italy. The triple room was immense, with big beds and a new and clean cradle for my baby. The Villa is very big, with a swimming pool, gym, sauna and a great parking lot. The breakfast was very good, but the same every day. Strongly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci is located a few minutes from the centre of Bari, in a peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful gardens. Hotel offers comfortable and spacious guest rooms equipped with all modern conveniences. The rate comprises a rich, international breakfast , swimming pool in the park, gym, sauna and Turkish bath. Conference rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari Hotel Bari
- Mercure Hotel Romanazzi Carducci Bari