We just spent five days in Verona, where we stayed at Villa Beatrice. The room was just gorgeous, comfortable size, tastefully decorated and nice and quiet. The hotel staff were lovely, very helpful and always willing to help whatever our needs were (restaurant advice, reservations, travel etc). In short this was a perfect stay to unwind. This is the place for us next time when we’ll visit Verona.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Villa Beatrice Hotel Verona
- b&b Villa Beatrice
- Bed And Breakfast Villa Beatrice Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Countryside Villa immersed in the nature, on the surrounding hills of Verona just a few miles from the historical center. An oasis of peace and tranquillity, surrounded by vineyards and shady olive groves. At guests disposal Intenet service, the living room with cable TV, private parking space, deckchairs and hammack in the beautiful garden???and the breathtaking view over Verona and the surrounding hills. Our B&B offers guests 4 comfortable and tastefully furnished rooms located in a very relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Villa Beatrice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.