In 2010 my son and his then partner stayed here en route to a friends wedding on Lake Garda and returned full of praise for the quality of accommodation, and the high levels of customer service. When they became engaged in 2011 there was only one venue for their marriage ceremony, which gave myself and my wife the opportunity to sample its delights for ourselves.............we were not to be disappointed.
Furthermore from our sons first contact with Paolo the manager, details of cost estimates, caterers , wedding planners were made available within days ,all of whom proved to be useful, even though only a handful of such events had previously taken place there.
Needless to say the say the whole event passed without problem and was truly memorable.
The accommodation was impeccable and the full continental breakfast presented daily left nothing lacking ( do check out the melting-middle chocolate muffins which were the best I ever tasted )
While you are eating your sumptuous breakfast the domestic staff will make up your room, mop floors, shake out rugs and change bedding without you even noticing.
Paulo in his office orchestrates the whole thing as well as arranging taxis, recommending restaurants, dispensing tourist information and sales of the wonderful on-site produced wines in a charming and easy manner, which makes you feel very much at home in a friendly family environment enriched by the presence of a number of friendy and attention- seeking rescue dogs who now live out their days in this glorious location.
Wholeheartedly recommended for families and couples alike.
- Also Known As:
- Musella Bed And Breakfast Winery
- Musella b&b Winery Hotel
- Musella b&b Winery Hotel Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast, internet, towels for the pool, the canoe and the bicycles are included. “Wine Tasting” information: 6 Wines: "Bianco del Drago" 2011 (Garganega/Chardonnay), “Rosé” 2011 (Corvina), Valpolicella Superiore 2010, Valp. Sup. "Ripasso" 2008, "Monte del Drago" 2007 (Cabernet/Corvina) and Amarone “Riserva” 2007.Grappa di "Amarone".Amarone Balsamic Vinegar 6 and 12 years old.Olive Oil and Olive Paté. Grissini, cheese and salami.Tour to see the "Wine Cellar".Time around 90 minutes.Minimum 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Musella B&B Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.