“A really comfortable stay and Diana is the best part of it!” 5 of 5 stars

Diana's Rooms & Suites
Vicolo Calcirelli 25, 37122 Verona, Italy   |
Ranked #93 of 327 Verona B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“A really comfortable stay and Diana is the best part of it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My wife and I had a mini-rush tour of several cities in N. Italy last April. We tried carry-on luggage only and wanted accommodation a short walk from the train stations and near the best attractions. Turns out... This is a very realistic way of thinking in N. Italy. And it was very true in Verona. Noticed that it was requested in fine print that we inform Diana in advance of our time of arrival that day. We did so and her welcome was all the more personal and delightful. Gee, we loved this sweet lady at once. The room was the best deal for the price of anywhere we'd stayed on our 10-day self-designed tour. Thank you Diana, and Trip Advisor, Booking.com, and Google Maps! The room was quiet and large! Delightful right down to the chocolate on the pillow! Nice touch! Made us feel we were in a true luxury accommodation. Can't go wrong, folks! And we LOVED VERONA !!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I traveled solo around northern Italy for 4 weeks December 2013 and Verona was one of my stops. The B&B is 15 minutes away from the train station pulling my luggage of 20 kilos. It is something like 15 to 20 minutes walk to the historical center. The Verona Arena is a Roman amphitheatre in Piazza Bra in Verona and is 10 minutes walk and so is the Castelvecchio which is on the opposite direction. The Franciscus is on the quiet side of Verona and if you do not have a sharp eye reading the street names as you follow the map, you might miss it just like what happened to me. The room that I stayed in was really big for a B&B. The toilet and bathroom was big and spacious compared to Italian B&Bs and the bed was comfy. The fridge worked but not the television which was no big deal for me.
Franciscus is the owner of the B&B and was friendly and helpful (well at least to me). He has good local knowledge of where to go and not to go. My booking was for 2 nights but Verona was so beautiful that I need at least 3 nights. Franciscus made it possible for me to stay a 3rd night using the same rate I got from Agoda.
Will I stay at Franciscus B&B next time I visit Verona? Definitely I will. The room rate I paid was cheap at 40 euros per night and the train station is walking distance. Lastly, Franciscus is a great guy - he even advised me where to go in Milan and Genoa as they were my next 2 stops after Verona.

Room Tip: If you are coming in by train and plan to walk to Franciscus B&B, print a map from Google or buy...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Diana's Rooms & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Diana's Rooms & Suites

Address: Vicolo Calcirelli 25, 37122 Verona, Italy
Location: Italy > Veneto > Province of Verona > Verona
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites
Ranked #93 of 327 B&Bs / Inns in Verona
Diana's Rooms is an elegant and friendly Guesthouse just a few minutes away from Arena of Verona. The rooms are very warm spacious and cozy,with private bathroom, flat tv and frigobar. Diana's is the perfect solution for a perfect holliday in Verona. See you soon... Diana ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Diana's Rooms & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Diana's Rooms & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.