Everything was great at this hotel except for the following:
1. no hot water the morning we checked out, we were only there for 2 nights, the other morning
the water was hot. Reception said there was a problem with the boiler;
2. it would be nice if the room had a box of tissues;
3. the LED lights on the bed stands are not sufficient for reading. An overhead light in the center of the room is needed;
4. No body lotion in the bathroom. I know that body lotion is not furnished with a lot of European hotel rooms but I think that with the high prices at this hotel, they could afford a 25 cent bottle of lotion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel is situated just 50 meters from the Arena. It's situated in the historic centre, where our guests can enter without restrictions: we have an internal garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and TripOnline SA so you can book your Giulietta e Romeo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giulietta e Romeo
- Giulietta e Romeo Verona