I would not recommend this place. It is totally overpriced for what it offers:
- 120 EUR a night for a breakfast that is as plain as: one type of cheese, one type of speck, no eggs, some bread, ready made jam and some serial and a fruit sample. Two juices, not fresh.
- The pool photo is a gimmick! It has been taken from such an angle as if it is a real pool. Well, only when you arrive to get to see that it is an actual buckets that lies on top of the grass
- The owners are too commercial and not friendly. I would had hoped that for a family run place they would be nicer to their guests
- The area around the farmhouse is the most industrial area you have seen, it seems to the the car manufacturing district
- There's is no offering of drinks or snacks throughout the day even if you wanted to buy them
- The 'free' WiFi code I was given was valid for an hour!
So don't be fooled like we did, for a few euros less to go out there. Stay in the centre of Verona and if staying by the pool was something you want to do, look for a different destination.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Horse's House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.