We loved this hotel, we thought it was an excellent choice. Agreed with other tripadvisor's reviews. It was hard to locate the hotel in the beginning. Yet, I liked the location, it was quiet and away from the tourist crowd. It was quite close to McDonald for those who need free internet.
- Room was nicely designed and furnished.
- washroom was very clean and well kept.
- it provided a full list of toiletries if we needed extra things like ropes, conditioner, bath salt
- great service
- excellent breakfast (totally in love with it)
- happy hour with all the free goodies from 2:30pm-10:00pm: expresso machine, water, wine, juice, pastries
- The juice (Yoga brand) was super good! very smooth!
- location was good, 10 minutes walk to the water bus - transportation to airport or train station
- only disappointment was there was a surcharge for internet. For the hotel price we paid, we thought internet would be included. But oh well, as I said, you could always go to McDonald for free internet.
We would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNA Hotel Venezia, precious pearl in the Lagoon, is a luxurious hotel located in the historical and lively Cannaregio district, close to the most important tourist sites. The prestigious building has been restored to the ancient grandeur in the classic Venetian style and features 37 gorgeous rooms and a rich American Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your UNA Hotel Venezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Una Hotel Venice