It's a nice and 'cozy' place in the heart of Venice but at the same time not too much in the crowded center of the city, that you can easily reach with a few minutes walking.
Service is good, complete breakfast western style with excellent italian coffee.
The owners are always kindly available to give advice for places to visit, restaurants and especially local 'osteria' where you find typical Venice's dishes. There is also the possibility to cook in the room if you don't want to go out.
Few minutes walking from the vaporetto and 20 from railway station, is easy to reach with the good map that Marco, the owner, provide before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio