“Best Lunch in Venice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti

Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti
Fondamenta della Toletta Dorsoduro 1169 A, 30123 Venice, Italy (Dorsoduro)
+39 041 523 8944
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 1,205 restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Chowder
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro
Description: Telehone booking is recommended. For delays or problems, please inform us by telephone NO EMAIL After 10 minutes late, if you don't call,we consider the reservation canceled and the table will be reassigned.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Lunch in Venice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Maybe even the best lunch we had in Italy! We loved this little wine bar/restaurant! I wish I could remember what I had but I know it was delicious. I remember that we shared the Fried Anchovies and Soft Shell Crab appetizer but the rest of the meal is a blur. We had fantastic local wine with our lunch, too. The fact that I have such fond overall memories of this lunch means that the food, wine and atmosphere were a perfect blend and left a lasting impression.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
“Good Quality and Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

A friendly pleasant place we have also used before.Good location, generous portions in a busting Campo.Quality has remained consistent over last two years. Would dfinitely use again

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Artisti on the recommendation of our hotel (Hotel Flora). We had to book and the restaurant, which is small with inside and outside seating, has two sittings.

We shared Fried Anchovies and Soft Shell Crab as a starter - very good and a good size to share. I had grilled Flounder and Artichoke as a main and my wife had Spider Crab and Tomato pasta. Both were fantastic. I decided to drink wine by the glass to try a few different wines which were available; the first, a Valpolicello Ripasso, was a bit disappointing and I think the bottle may have been open a bit too long. The other wines were good by wine-by-the-glass standards. Overall an extremely good meal, a very nice restaurant and good value (good, strong coffee as well).

Visited June 2013
“Some of the best food I've ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I just had to write this review as soon as I finished eating, to ensure I wouldn't forget to recommend this place. We were lucky to find the last table available (it had very few tables and I guess the word is out that this is a great place). The food is just amazing! I had a Linguine with clams, prawns and calamari and it was the best pasta I've ever tasted (and I have tasted a fair share of those)! Perfectly "al dente" too! My husband ordered a ravioli which he also loved! Great food!

San Diego, California, United States
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Venice can be difficult to navigate, but it was worth the effort for the dinner we had at this wonderful restaurant. Tables were close, not a surprise in this town, and we ended up getting to know some wonderful people at the table next to us as we shared wine with them. Great, fresh food, (and specials) wonderful wine list, fun atmosphere. Go.

Visited May 2013