“Excellent food, great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti

Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti
Fondamenta della Toletta Dorsoduro, 1169/A | Dorsoduro, 30123 Venice, Italy (Dorsoduro / Accademia)
+39 041 523 8944
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 1,133 Restaurants in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: For booking Only Telehone NO EMAIL . For delays or problems, please inform us by telephone NO EMAIL After 10 minutes late, if you don't call,we consider the reservation canceled and the table will be reassigned.
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Artisti on the recommendation of our hotel (Hotel Flora). We had to book and the restaurant, which is small with inside and outside seating, has two sittings.

We shared Fried Anchovies and Soft Shell Crab as a starter - very good and a good size to share. I had grilled Flounder and Artichoke as a main and my wife had Spider Crab and Tomato pasta. Both were fantastic. I decided to drink wine by the glass to try a few different wines which were available; the first, a Valpolicello Ripasso, was a bit disappointing and I think the bottle may have been open a bit too long. The other wines were good by wine-by-the-glass standards. Overall an extremely good meal, a very nice restaurant and good value (good, strong coffee as well).

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Some of the best food I've ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I just had to write this review as soon as I finished eating, to ensure I wouldn't forget to recommend this place. We were lucky to find the last table available (it had very few tables and I guess the word is out that this is a great place). The food is just amazing! I had a Linguine with clams, prawns and calamari and it was the best pasta I've ever tasted (and I have tasted a fair share of those)! Perfectly "al dente" too! My husband ordered a ravioli which he also loved! Great food!

San Diego, California, United States
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Venice can be difficult to navigate, but it was worth the effort for the dinner we had at this wonderful restaurant. Tables were close, not a surprise in this town, and we ended up getting to know some wonderful people at the table next to us as we shared wine with them. Great, fresh food, (and specials) wonderful wine list, fun atmosphere. Go.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, tiny portions, claustrophic atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a reservation but were encouraged to sit at one of the three outdoor tables (evidently not reserved so opened up last minute seating). The indoor seating was very claustrophobic. The food was excellent but expensive for the portion size. The seafood pasta dish was divine. A wrapped fish with zucchini was okay. The table we had was shaky, and wine spilled (may not have happened with a more stable table) without being refilled. Located near a small bridge, people stopped to smoke by our table and an annoying pair of roaming musicians (not very good) asked for a donation. So don't sit outside and don't come with a big appetite-it will cost you.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

After reading so many good reviews on Tripadvisor, I asked our hotel to book a reservation for us in advance of out arrival. I AM SO GLAD I DID! Farm to table, everyday the chef visits the fresh markets to create the menu for the evening. The restaurant is small with tables inside and 4 tables canal side (where we sat). The menu has plenty to offer especially if you enjoy fish, they have a very nice wine list, and the service was excellent. My husband had the homemade ravioli appetizer and he said it was the best ravioli he ever had. And, after another 14 days in Italy, that statement still stands true.

• Visited May 2013