We also stayed in room 101. The room is fab; typically Italian with gorgeous luxury fabric walls and a large comfortable bed. It was very spacious, warm and spotlessly clean. Towels were changed daily. We speak NO Italian, but could easily get ourselves understood by the very friendly and helpful owner and family. They even went out and bought us plastic boots to cover our shoes when the tide rose over St Marks Square. The breakfast was good; meats, cereals, lovely coffee, muesli and yoghurt to choose from each morning, also juices or water. The location is perfect - minutes from St Marks Square and the boat stops. Restaurants surrounding the hotel were unsurprisingly expensive, but it doesn't take much effort to walk to somewhere cheaper, the island is very small. We thought the value for money in this hotel was great and if we ever went back, we'd book here again.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Ca La Bricola is located in a peaceful and convenient position in the centre of Venice, close to Piazza San Marco and the famous "Ponte di Rialto" bridge. Fully renovated, the inn offers refined and comfortable surroundings with high quality facilities, perfectly combined with great attention to detail and professional and attentive staff. Ideal for discovering the wonderful city of Venice, it has double rooms distributed over two floors and a fabulous suite. Guests are offered special conditions with local restaurants serving typical Venetian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Ca La Bricola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.