We stayed here during July 2011 whilst here for a family wedding, the hotel could be hard to find but we were given directions so wasn't too bad. The hotel is in a perfect location and great if you want to have a little explore. So many restaurants and gift shops, the water buses are also near if you want to explore further. The rooms in the b&b were very nice and breakfast was good also, there are quite a lot of stairs up to the room so might not be suitable for older guests otherwise we would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Ca La Bricola is located in a peaceful and convenient position in the centre of Venice, close to Piazza San Marco and the famous "Ponte di Rialto" bridge. Fully renovated, the inn offers refined and comfortable surroundings with high quality facilities, perfectly combined with great attention to detail and professional and attentive staff. Ideal for discovering the wonderful city of Venice, it has double rooms distributed over two floors and a fabulous suite. Guests are offered special conditions with local restaurants serving typical Venetian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Ca La Bricola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.