Stayed at La Bricola for 4 nights during August as part of a trip around Europe. The hotel at first was a tad hard to find, but was far superior to anything we'd imagined. The room we'd booked was a superior double which was of a decent size, & from what I saw through the open doors of rooms being cleaned the normal rooms weren't that much smaller.
The staff were extremely friendly, the rooms were spotlessly clean, and the location was second to none being a stones throw away from Piazza San Marco. Breakfast served in the morning was very good with fresh coffee served by the hotel owner.
As for negatives I can't say there was much to mention, apart from the intial difficulty of finding the hotel which for myself added to the experience. Just ask for directions if your totally lost!
Overall a great stay & a hotel which deserves to be recognized. As for any negatives people have mentioned such as the language barriers.. Your in Italy ?! Usual ignorance... Stick to Butlins!
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Ca La Bricola is located in a peaceful and convenient position in the centre of Venice, close to Piazza San Marco and the famous "Ponte di Rialto" bridge. Fully renovated, the inn offers refined and comfortable surroundings with high quality facilities, perfectly combined with great attention to detail and professional and attentive staff. Ideal for discovering the wonderful city of Venice, it has double rooms distributed over two floors and a fabulous suite. Guests are offered special conditions with local restaurants serving typical Venetian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Ca La Bricola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.