We visited Venice in April and stayed at Locanda La Bricola. Just as another reviewer said, you have to look for Trattoria La Bricola as it very close to impossible to find it for the first time. The room we had was a bit small for my tastes however beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable bed and had no problems with hot water. Since it was April, we did not use heating nor air conditioning, we just opened the window which was overlooking a very narrow alley way but it was fine with us - not interested in views!! Breakfast was very Italian of course so only continental breakfast was available. Not a vast selection but was enough for us as it was always fresh and inviting. I would definately recommend this hotel due to its superb location ( only 2 minutes walk from St. Mark's Square ) and the great accommodation price. Having said that .... I would definately visit again too :)
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ca La Bricola Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Ca La Bricola is located in a peaceful and convenient position in the centre of Venice, close to Piazza San Marco and the famous "Ponte di Rialto" bridge. Fully renovated, the inn offers refined and comfortable surroundings with high quality facilities, perfectly combined with great attention to detail and professional and attentive staff. Ideal for discovering the wonderful city of Venice, it has double rooms distributed over two floors and a fabulous suite. Guests are offered special conditions with local restaurants serving typical Venetian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Ca La Bricola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.