“Low Price for fantastic Panini and Tiramisu!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Tre Mercanti

I Tre Mercanti
Castello 5364, 30122 Venice, Italy (Castello)
+39 041 522 2901
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 187 Shopping in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: In our Gourmet Shop you will find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu ( also for take away ) or choose one of our gourmet sandwiches made with italian DOC and DOP ingredients. If you like or would like to experience Truffles ( Tartufo ) on a whole new level we have a huge selection of both black and white truffle products ( fresh and bottled ) .
“Low Price for fantastic Panini and Tiramisu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

For cheap great paninis and the absolute best Tiramisu this place is the place to go. You can choose your own type of bread (the sesame seed one is delicious) and filling. They have an amazing selection of fillings and it is made right there in front of you. Nice and fresh. Their tiramisu is simply heavenly and what's more they have 4 different flavours! Classic, nuttella, pistaccio and even strawberry wow!! Seriously go check it out.

• Polish first
london
5 attraction reviews
“Tiramisu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Yummy! Nothing else to say! They had traditional and pistachio today and it was hard to choose between the two. Courteous staff, clean , fresh kitchen. Perfect pick me up on a rainy afternoon.

“Ganz lecker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Tiramisu ist ganz lecker und kostet 3 Euro! I think tiramisu here is so yummy, it's a little bit cold and tastes very good!

Mandeville, Louisiana
9 attraction reviews
“Very Accomodating,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Wonderful. That is all I can say. Great selection, introduced me to Giuseppe Quintarelli wine. We are from usa and they were more than helpful and nice. Grazie!

Visited June 2012
Hong Kong, China
3,412 reviews 3,412 reviews
2,088 attraction reviews
8,816 helpful votes 8,816 helpful votes
“Very nice products for foodies and wine connoisseurs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We found and popped into Tre Mercanti for a few minutes during a recent trip to Venice and were quite impressed with their high quality food and wine products, similar to what we look for in organic and higher-end food markets. The wine selection in particular seemed impressive and they had nice looking olive oil, pasta products and even cheese for immediate consumption and for take-away (perhaps even take-home).

Unfortunately, we were going to be out for some time so we decided not to purchase anything during our particular visit as we didn't want to walk around with it in hand all evening. Had we been on our way back to the hotel, I'm sure we would have selected a couple bottles of wine here as well as some of their yummy looking foods. This was a nice looking shop, one potentially worth seeking out when visiting Venice.

Visited February 2012