Our family (2 adults, 3 children) spent 2 nights at Residenza. The 2nd floor apartment (reached by stairs, no lift) with a twin and double room (and sofa bed in lounge/dining room) was perfect for our needs. Also had 2 bathrooms (both with showers and 1 with washing machine) and a small kitchen with fridge, dishwasher and food for breakfast/snacks (tea, coffee, cereals, bread, nutella, jam, meats, yoghurts and milk, which was replenished daily). Our teenage son was delighted that it also had free wi-fi! Located a few minutes from Rialto Bridge and about 10 mins walk from St Mark's Square so an ideal base for sightseeing, shopping and dining. Caught a river taxi from the airport to the Residenza's river boat stop and caught the river bus from Rialto (1 hour to airport, 14E per person) on way back. Apartment was spacious, clean and quiet, so perfect for us in every way. Friendly service and advice from Elizabetta and her colleagues. Would definitely recommend to other families who prefer apartments to hotel rooms, and would stay here again if we return to Venice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestigious dwelling of the noble Foscolo family, one of the most ancient Venetian dynasties and founders of the Most Serene Republic, this newly restored residence opens its doors to guests in its new role of upscale apartment-hotel. Ca' Foscolo is composed of spacious suites whose design and modern comfort meld with the gothic architecture of the courtyard whose the original well-head is decorated with bas-reliefs, and with the water entrance for guests who arrive by boat. At the ground floor of the palace, you will be welcomed in an elegant reception leading to the different apartments, which are located on two floors, each with a slightly different layout and named for a ship from the fleet of the Venetian Republic. The residence offers high quality service, and our staff, attentive and professional, will be at your disposal for useful information and suggestions for your stay in Venice. Strategically located in the heart of the city and easily reached by public and private transport, Ca' Foscolo overlooks a quiet Venetian square, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and a few minutes from St. Mark's Square, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residenza Ca' Foscolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca`Foscolo Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca Foscolo Venice