Located on Guidecca Island, facing San Marco, if you book a "Lagoon View" room, what we did. Being a frequent traveller to Venice I know the average room size and the one in Palladio exceeded it by far. Not to speak of the huge bathroom and the walk-in closet. Bed was excellent, water pressure of the shower could be better. The building is a former convent and thus huge and spacious with lush gardens. Staff are attentative. Breakfast buffet is very Italian = limited choice of food. Wifi is not very stable and rather weak when trying to access it from the part of your room which is farest away from the corridor. After all a very recommendable hotel for those who cherish a quiet and luxurious environment after a long day out in Venice.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Hotel
- Bauer Palladio Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.