We visited venice 16th September for 3 nights, from when we booked the hotel the service was great we emailed the hotel a few times and we straight away got a great feeling.
We arrived at the hotel and the reception staff advised we were too early to check in so they took our bags whilst we went out, when we returned back to the hotel we were extremely impressed with our room 212 it had a large bedroom, living area, large bathroom with both bath and shower walk in wardrobe with complementary safe & wifi whilst we were out for dinner the maid would come in light candles put our robes and slippers out.
Would highly recommend a lagoon view room amazing to look out your window at the boats going by but also fabulous in the garden we got engaged under the atrium there it could not have been any more perfect.
As the hotel is over the lagoon they provide a free half hourly boat back and forth to the sister hotel no more than 5 minutes away.
The only thing I would not rate is the price of the bar we paid €30.00 for 2 single vodka and cokes.
Overall a really lovely hotel we were made to feel really special for the whole stay and would highly recommend it to anyone, we will defiantly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice