We've just come back from a romantic weekend in Venice.
The hotel is really big, it is constituted of 5 different buildings, all connected to each other.
We didn't book a room with view over the City but the interior was really nice, new and fresh. Upon check-in the receptionist offered us an upgrade to a room with view for 79 extra Euro per night.
Wonderful bathroom and bed.
When we first got to San Marco we couldn't find the free of charge shuttle to the hotel. Otheriwse we have been using it regularly. Beside the shuttle, there are 2 Vaporetto lines from Zattere all the way to the Giudecca Island; the station is approximately 5 minutes away from the hotel.
Eventually we decided to stay an extra night and we got the same weekend rate although we stayed a weekday (which is normally more expensive).
The Concierge tried to book us in for a hotel taxi to Murano, which is very expensive from the Giudecca island; instead we took the Vaporetto and it worked wonderfully anyway.
We got lost when we came back from the hotel Spa, which is very nice, clean and modern but not accessible by children under the age of 14 (16 if unaccompanied by an adult).
Unfortunately, visiting in early January, we couldn't use the rooftop pool.
Great place to use as a base when visiting Venice, great shuttle service, great American buffet breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton