Although it may seem pricey- with 2 young kids and a good size room in the king suite package, being that you get access to the executive lounge for breakfast and snacks from 7am to 11 pm (which the kids get through a lot) and is great for a beer when you get from a hot day in Venice and a free water taxi from the hotel to zattere or san marco, plus the pool it works out ok. Whilst all well used by other guests it works out reasonable value with a family. The room is typical hilton but good as a base. One bit of advice book a water taxi for €100 from the airport. Saves a lot of hassle with kids and luggage and makes you feel like you arrive in style rather than hot sweaty and in a mood!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton