This was our 2nd time to stay at this hotel, and we simply love it.
Rooms are clean, bathroom are well maintained and clean too.
Adequate choice of breakfast.
They provide a shuttle service from the hotel to Zarate and San Marco & back to the hotel. You just have to have a copy of their time schedule so you won't miss the service.
The concierge staff needs a little smile and should be welcoming - he looks as if he needs a happy meal.
Had my birthday dinner at Aromi - our server (whom i forgot his name-Sergio? ) is such a great guy. and food was great! the weather cooperated that night. it was awesome.
Although its a non-smoking hotel - its still a good choice for us to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton