Top class with very good facilities and highly recommend to anyone, from couples to families. View was stunning, access to central Venice is only 5 mins. Privacy, class, convenience,service all rolled into one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury apartments decorated in a 17th century Venetian Style with all the modern comforts are located on the top floors of the right wing of the Molino Stucky, a late 19th century art nouveau grain mill on the Giudecca Island in Venice. Six of our apartments overlook Venice. Each of them with a unique view of the Serenissima. Their size varies from 45 to 90 square meters with high wooden ceilings, big queen size beds, spacious living rooms and bathrooms in Verona marble. We are only 10 minutes by boat from Saint Marks Square and 5 minutes from the Grand Canal. After a long and complex restoration finished in 2003, the Molino Stucky is one of the finest and most comfortable buildings in the city. We assure you that our luxury apartments and the peaceful Island of the Giudecca are the way of enjoying a relaxing holiday in Venice. This Island, just across from Saint Marks Square, has always been one of the favorite summer places of the noble Venetian families who built beautiful villas surrounded by lovely gardens and orchards, as well as churches, monasteries and convents. Some are still standing and others like the monastery of San Biagio became the Molino Stucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Residenza Grandi Vedute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Grandi Vedute Hotel Venice
- Residenza Grandi Vedute Venice