A lovely, clean hotel with spacious apartment-like rooms in a great location in a magical city. Friendly and helpful staff. No restaurant, but you will enjoy the many cafe's, bakeries, and restaurants nearby as well as buying food at Rialto and eating/cooking in-room. Our initial lower floor room was nice, but had a somewhat restricted view. We switched to an upper (top) floor room and the panoramic / multiple exposure views of the city were wonderful. A terrific home base in Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice