Our one night stay in Venice was superb, thanks to the incredible accomodations we got at the residence. Our room, well it really was a two room apartment with two full bathrooms a kitchen and dining/ living room with the best balcony overlooking the canal and little bridge the view was idilic. Conviniently located the residence is three minute walk to St. Mark's plaza and Instead of going out to dinner, we got a great bottle of red vino and a delicious margarita pizza, lighted a candle sat on the balcony and watch the gondolas go by. Ciao. bybybwiyWWiyhoutWithout a doubt this waa tge most Soromantic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice