Fantastic place to stay with family. We had an appartment for four people which was very spacious and clean. The children (two teenagers) slept on the sofa bed which was comfortable and large. The hotel is right in the middle of Venice, 5 minutes walk from both St Mark’s square and Rialto Bridge. The staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. They helped us book restaurants and pointed out good places for breakfast. We did not need to use the kitchen in the apartment at all. The room had wonderful canal views and we were listening to the gondolieri singing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice