We have just returned from a lovely 75th birthday long weekend at the Corte Grimani. Perfectly located between St Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge. 3 of us stayed in a corner canal-view apartment that could have accommodated 6. Lovely spot - being serenaded by Gondoliers as we sat and drank our cocktails in the evenings! Very clean and bright plus very helpful staff. They provided free wi-fi password for the stay, umbrella when it rained, printer for tickets, advice etc. etc. Lovely pastry shop nearby for delicous breakfasts.
We walked there from Bus station on arrival - DON'T DO IT! (wheelie cases don't mix with steps on bridges and it takes 45 minutes) - use Vaporetti to Rialto instead - efficient and frequent.
Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice