The Corte Grimani was everything we had hoped it would be when researching previous to booking! The apartment had a large bedroom, with a comfortable pull-out in the living area, as well as a small room with a fold out cot. The bathroom was very well equipped, roomy and modern. At the same time the hotel provided a local, authentic Viennesse experience. The front desk staff were available 24x7 and very helpful! Location was excellent - an easy walk to either Rialto bridge or St marks square, as it es about 1/2 way between. Would go back again and again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice