The hotels location is fantastic with a few minutes walk from the Valporetto Station "Arsenale" and a short stroll away is the famous Piazza San Marco....
Right upon arrival the staff makes one feel "at home". Friendly quick check-in with a smile!
The rooms are superb. The hotel carries a theme where each of the three floors is named after famous musicians - and the room decoration itself reminds one of a grand Venetian palace. Our room had a stunning view over the lagoon, laying on the bed we could see the church of San Giorgio Maggiore. Everything in the room was comfortable, spacious and clean. A mini bar was stocked with the "essentials" and the bathroom clean, with both a shower and bath option.
Breakfast in Italy is not a main affair - and even though the breakfast was typical Italian it was superb, and filled us for the day's exploration. Also here the service was friendly, prompt and always with a smile.
Staff of a hotel "can make or break" a stay - and at "A Tribute to Music" the staff were friendly, helpful and at all times available. On the second day the receptionist returned my EUR 5 I had paid for WIFI access and said apologetically that her colleague had made a mistake.
If you are looking for a GREAT hotel, with top service, fantastic location in a Venetian Palace - do not look anywhere else.
As a frequent traveller I can firmly give the hotel my "stamp of approval" - Grazie for a fantastic stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful and central part of Venice, at three minutes from Piazza San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs and the Church of La Salute, it overlooks the lagoon and its rooms have a spectacular view of the basin of San Marco.The nicely decorated rooms give the feeling of being in an exclusive setting. The elegant baroque design typical of the Venetian style combined with a high and modern comfort, plentiful breakfast, and the constant help of our staff will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in our wonderful city. All the rooms are with bathroom inside, telephone, Tv, safe, air-conditioning, Set preparing tea and coffee, internet wireless, rich breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and HostelWorld so you can book your A Tribute To Music reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Tribute To Music Hotel Venice
- a Tribute To Music Venice