CA’ DA POZZO –WE LOVED IT!! Try this place first. Nanni (owner) is that best friend you haven’t met yet!!
1. NO “BAD SURPRISES”-THE ROOM YOU ARE LED TO EXPECT WILL BE THE ROOM YOU GET. Same room as in the image. Humble, but clean. All amenities same as promised.
2. NANNI MEETS YOU AT THE STATION. This is very important. We had been traveling for 20+ hours by the time we arrived at bus (boat) station, and we would have been lost without her to take us the last few blocks into the bldg. and up into our room.
3. NO SUDDEN CANCELLATION, LOSS OF CONTACT, OR WONDERING IF YOU STILL HAVE AN AGREEMENT. Until we arrived, she continued to keep in touch by email as much as we needed (to feel reassured) even after booking and deposit had taken place.
4. THE BREAKFAST IS WONDERFUL. Every day we got coffee, or cappuccino, and toast and marmalade, and croissants, and hot grilled cheese with mortadella sandwich, and grapefruit juice, and tiny packaged pound cakes (to take with you). She brings it to you at the hour you request (I suppose within reason). As we slowly recovered from our jet lag, we moved breakfast from 9:30 to 7:30.
5. SHE TIDIES YOUR ROOM EVERYDAY. No need to make your own bed. Sheets and towels changed once a week.
6. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. ASK HER ANYTHING. Nanni works very hard to make your experience as pleasant and easy as possible. She takes your vacation as seriously as you do. She speaks English well AND YOU CAN TRUST HER WHEN YOU ASK HER what you will like, how to find places, and when to avoid them.
Erika and Mabs
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Ca' del Pozzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Pozzo Hotel Venice