“great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good efficient service and great pasta. Price was very good - atmosphere great with many local people in the bar - cant go wrong

Visited April 2013

58% Recommend
Reykjavík
“Could find a better one”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Well I went there in March after a recommendation from TripAdvisor - well I kind of expected a bit more. We did not find it right away - after asking around at the Campo then a restaurant owner (a bit angry that we wouldn't sit at his restaurant) pointed us in the right direction. The place is small and friendly, the staff is nice but I did not like the food. I had the lobster and I was disappointed - overcooked and the best bit if it had been taken away. My customer had a fish dish and the fish was very try did not taste all that good - like it was not completely fresh.

I ate at five restaurants during my trip í march 2013 and this was the worst of them.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I loved eating lunch here. We ordered gnocchi with pomodoro and the sauce was fresh and tasty. I highly recommend it! The staff is also lovely.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rugby, United Kingdom
“A rose amongst thorns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

First time in Venice and compared to other parts of Italy we were quite disappointed generally in the service levels we received. However we had dinner on our last night at the Osteria Do Torri restaurant and had a great night, although they have a good menu and wine list, we asked Alessandro for his recommendations and he created an eating experience just for us. Fab food, great service and not stupid prices, if this is your first time in Venice, this place really sets the bar.

• Visited February 2013