“A quiet corner oasis in San Marco” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, English, Italian, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Ottawa, Canada
“A quiet corner oasis in San Marco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our favorite place for morning cappucino with a warm croissant. A small, welcoming caffe tucked into a quiet corner of San Marco. Under the awnings one could sit outdoors, even in the rain. At the end of a day filled with walking and being amazed at every turn in this amazing city, it was an oasis of calm, perfect for that before-dinner and requisite Aperol spritz. Grazie!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Warm, welcoming ... And punchy !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

A good place to have a typical chocolate or a wine break in San Marco. Staff is welcoming and punchy, speaking almost every language ! Small room, small terrace, music, local people and tourists. Definitely a good mixture.

Adelaide, Australia
“A nice corner for a brief respite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

in my trip to Italy, I did not have a bad experience here, unlike some other reviewers. Actually, each time I went in, I found the waiters quite accommodating. The finger pastries are delicious, and unlike some establishments, I was allowed to sit and lounge around as long as I wanted. I visited in summer, so it was quite hot and the place had a relaxed atmosphere.
I really enjoyed the 'Dersuttone'- and espresso with bailey's, milk cream and coca; for only 2,50 euros, this was not a bad price. I'd definitely recommend people stopping by!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
United Kingdom
“We will never go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We found the staff at Caffe` Brasilia very rude. They did not want me to use the toilet. They told me to go to the public toilets, and pay for using them! I asked for some mineral water and they gave me a glass bottle but they did not let me take it away although I paid for it! They said it is forbidden to carry glass bottles! I think they are recycling them to get the money back! We will never go back to that awful place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brasilia W, Proprietario at Caffe' Brasilia, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We are really sorry, but what happened is very difficult for us to believe. We ran the bar since 1997 and we never sold glass bottle of water(we only sell plastic ones)! Are you sure you came to Brasilia Wine caffè and not to another bar?
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very welcoming, tasty and leaves you with a taste of more.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

A precious corner to have a romantic stop. The service is great, the finger food is fresh and tasty and the local drinks are recommanded.

• Visited September 2013