“Warm, welcoming ... And punchy !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Caffe' Brasilia

Caffe' Brasilia
San Marco N 3658, 30124 Venice, Italy (San Marco)
+39 041 523 9918
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #179 of 1,211 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, International, European, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks
Neighborhood: San Marco
“Warm, welcoming ... And punchy !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

A good place to have a typical chocolate or a wine break in San Marco. Staff is welcoming and punchy, speaking almost every language ! Small room, small terrace, music, local people and tourists. Definitely a good mixture.

Adelaide, Australia
“A nice corner for a brief respite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

in my trip to Italy, I did not have a bad experience here, unlike some other reviewers. Actually, each time I went in, I found the waiters quite accommodating. The finger pastries are delicious, and unlike some establishments, I was allowed to sit and lounge around as long as I wanted. I visited in summer, so it was quite hot and the place had a relaxed atmosphere.
I really enjoyed the 'Dersuttone'- and espresso with bailey's, milk cream and coca; for only 2,50 euros, this was not a bad price. I'd definitely recommend people stopping by!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
United Kingdom
“We will never go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We found the staff at Caffe` Brasilia very rude. They did not want me to use the toilet. They told me to go to the public toilets, and pay for using them! I asked for some mineral water and they gave me a glass bottle but they did not let me take it away although I paid for it! They said it is forbidden to carry glass bottles! I think they are recycling them to get the money back! We will never go back to that awful place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brasilia W, Proprietario at Caffe' Brasilia, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We are really sorry, but what happened is very difficult for us to believe. We ran the bar since 1997 and we never sold glass bottle of water(we only sell plastic ones)! Are you sure you came to Brasilia Wine caffè and not to another bar?
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very welcoming, tasty and leaves you with a taste of more.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

A precious corner to have a romantic stop. The service is great, the finger food is fresh and tasty and the local drinks are recommanded.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canberra
“Good for a late night drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ended up here for a late night drink when looking for somewhere close to the hotel. It was a stormy evening and was lovely to sit outside in the lane under the awning with a cold glass of white and chat and what the storm pass Venice.

Visited July 2013