“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go

Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go
Calle De La Casseleria, 5324 | Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy (Formerly Alfredino's - Fresh Pasta To Go)
+39 327 870 5014
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,215 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food, Pasta, Noodle
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We produce and sell freshly made pasta. You can choose the sauce you like (our own production) and we will cook it in front of you. At Alfredo's we care of quality. If you are not satisfied after the first bite let us know and we will change or fix your order according to what you expected. Please, do not leave us with a bad feeling since your satisfaction is important to us.OPENING DAYS AND HOURS: Monday-Sunday: 12.00Pm-08.30Pm.PLEASE NOTE:Our pasta should be eaten right away. We do not guarantee a longer lasting of our pastas and sauces.Our products are high freshly quality made and they need a long preparation. We do not accept reservation beccasse we do not have seats.
London
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We hunted down this place after reading the good reviews and it was most certainly worth it. Food was amazing! It was a squeeze as it was so small but very popular!

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“Best pasta ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very very good pasta, this is the real deal. It is very close to Piazza San Marco and ate there twice (because i had to come again the second time, they were too good). I chose bolognese and funghi and they were both equally delicious. The system is also very good: you pay, they give you a piece of paper with a number on it and then you wait till they're shouting that number to get your food. Both times I waited for around 10 minutes, pretty fast. I didn't stay there to eat my food, I went to a nearby bridge, sat down on the stairs and watched the gondolas going by. One of the best meals ever. Pretty cheap too considering the prices in Venice. Definitely recommend it and if I'm ever coming back to Venice I'll know where to eat!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Great option for takeout lunch/dinner in San Marco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews my girlfriend and I spent our last evening in Venice with a bottle (or 2) of wine and Alfredo's takeout in San Marco's square listening to the "battling" orchestras. The food was very good and was a great value (?6 for probably a pound of food). Pick your pasta, pick your sauce, out in 5-10 minutes. We were lucky enough to get "super fresh" fettuccine coming out of the pasta machine but all of the options had been made that afternoon. Open until 8:30, great option for a takeout lunch or dinner

Bucharest, Romania
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I would give this 6 stars if I could!

They literally make the pasta in front of you, incredible texture and taste.

The ingredients are all fresh! I work in the restaurant business back home so I know what it takes to have good fresh funghi instead of canned champignons or to take Pesto Pasta out of the menu for however long it takes you to find good fresh basil.
And all this for 7 EUR for a 450gr portion!

The guys serving are fun and witty and speak amazing English for italians.
With so many food traps and disappointments we ended up eating at least once a day here during our stay.

While all eating places try to pick up tourists from the street, this place has a line in front of it and for good reason!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It really is all that!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading all the reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm so glad we did!! I had FRESH pasta (saw it go from the machine into my dish) with flavorful sauces, and the sever was funny and nice! Wish I had been in Venice longer just to go here again.