“Great option for takeout lunch/dinner in San Marco!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go

Dal Moro's - Fresh Pasta To Go
Calle De La Casseleria, 5324 | Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy (Formerly Alfredino's - Fresh Pasta To Go)
+39 327 870 5014
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,214 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food, Pasta, Noodle
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We produce and sell freshly made pasta. You can choose the sauce you like (our own production) and we will cook it in front of you. At Alfredo's we care of quality. If you are not satisfied after the first bite let us know and we will change or fix your order according to what you expected. Please, do not leave us with a bad feeling since your satisfaction is important to us.OPENING DAYS AND HOURS: Monday-Sunday: 12.00Pm-08.30Pm.PLEASE NOTE:Our pasta should be eaten right away. We do not guarantee a longer lasting of our pastas and sauces.Our products are high freshly quality made and they need a long preparation. We do not accept reservation beccasse we do not have seats.
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Great option for takeout lunch/dinner in San Marco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews my girlfriend and I spent our last evening in Venice with a bottle (or 2) of wine and Alfredo's takeout in San Marco's square listening to the "battling" orchestras. The food was very good and was a great value (?6 for probably a pound of food). Pick your pasta, pick your sauce, out in 5-10 minutes. We were lucky enough to get "super fresh" fettuccine coming out of the pasta machine but all of the options had been made that afternoon. Open until 8:30, great option for a takeout lunch or dinner

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I would give this 6 stars if I could!

They literally make the pasta in front of you, incredible texture and taste.

The ingredients are all fresh! I work in the restaurant business back home so I know what it takes to have good fresh funghi instead of canned champignons or to take Pesto Pasta out of the menu for however long it takes you to find good fresh basil.
And all this for 7 EUR for a 450gr portion!

The guys serving are fun and witty and speak amazing English for italians.
With so many food traps and disappointments we ended up eating at least once a day here during our stay.

While all eating places try to pick up tourists from the street, this place has a line in front of it and for good reason!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It really is all that!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading all the reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm so glad we did!! I had FRESH pasta (saw it go from the machine into my dish) with flavorful sauces, and the sever was funny and nice! Wish I had been in Venice longer just to go here again.

“Cheap good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We came here unexpectedly as we were looking for a place in rain and once we turned the corner, we recognized its top ranking at tripadvisor. A very small shop offering 8 menu items, but basically could only allow 3-4 guests to sit. We ordered 2 boxes but were forced to eat outside cos it was too crowded. The food was good though I imagined that it would taste better if I could sit down to enjoy!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
“BEST PASTA IN ITALIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I really loved the place, the people working there, especially Gabriel and Doc!! awesome people and funny! good english too! the pasta is fresh made before your eyes, and the sauce choice is simple great! I can say its the best pasta I tried in Italy!! I got something then went back for more, not so expensive, and each taste is different! get your pasta and go sit on the lovely venecian canals, classic!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere