It is (almost) around the corner from the train station, which made me a little nervous at first due to the anticipated noise, however it was wonderfully quiet and calm, the alley was easy to find - a boon after stepping off the train at about 10pm.
We had booked a room with shared bathroom facilities, don't be put off by this is was quite pleasant - I certainly saw nothing untoward and the facilties were very clean at all times. The bedroom itself was spacious with plenty of room for our clothes etc, we had room to spread out. There was air conditioning and I found it easy to operate. The bed was large and comfortable - what more could you need?
Breakfast was great, there was a large choice of items, almost every wish was catered for - I'm sure some people will wish to disagree but I found it to be an excellent choice. The staff were always on-hand and were tremendously polite and helpful.
I found it's location to be perfect, I came to Venice to see the famous "sights" but also to get a "feel" for the normal day-to-day Venice and this was close enough to those quieter areas so it wasn't too far to walk and far enough away from the busier areas for me not to be fazed by them.
All in all a lovely hotel in a plesant area of Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). We are now building the breakfast room, in order to make your holiday in Venice better and better (it should be ready during September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alloggi Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice