Very pleasant boutique hotel in a location that is both central and very spacious. THe room was very spacious and had a charming view of the canal. Breakfast was very good and the staff very helpful.
- its an intimate little boutique hotel, don't expect much in the way of facility. It could probably win a prize for the smallest reception.
- there was a distinct smell of sewage for 24 hours. If didn't reach the bedroom floor and was easy to ignore. Venice can smell but there was no smell outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary-design boutique hotel is situated in a 19th century building overlooking a tipical venetian canal with its gondolas; from here you can get a glimpse of the Giudecca canal. The Hotel is located just few steps from the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and only 300 metres from San Marco Square. It is situated in a strategic position, just a few steps from all vaporetto lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Charming House DD724 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charming House Dd724 Hotel Venice
- Charming Hotel Dd724
- Charming Hotel Venice