It was our very first time in that wonderful city, for my boyfriend's birthday... We booked it via Expedia, as it was still available and for a reasonable price... not to mention its ideal geolocalisation !!!
Good points +
- excellent localisation, 5mn from San Marco, very close to Rialto bridge as well !
- clean, nice little room
- very confortable bed !!
- cool staff, speaks all languages, always wiling to assist
- pretty good (at least solid) breakfast included
- cleaning done everyday, perfect
- very good soundproofing (see next paragraph to see why it's important)
Points that could be better -
- was hot & muggy in the room when we got back, had to keep the window wide open
- do not hesitate to ask a room on upper levels, as first one is very noisy with the street life
- only 3 channels on TV - not that we were there to watch tv, but only TV5 Monde, CNN and a German channel, no Italian speaking one, too bad !
- 3€ for 30mn of Wi-Fi.... that's a bit expensive
To conclude, we were very glad to find this hotel, which is nice, confortable, and - cant stress that enough - verrrryyyy well placed !!
Go for it, as we definitely had a great time there !
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dear Sir, Madam,
Report response as inappropriate
in receipt of your comment written on Tripadvisor we are pleased to learn that at the end we were happy about having staid at our hotel and we will close attention to the notes that you have made with regard to the small dysfunctions that you have found to improve our service for our next clients. We take the liberty of reminding you that a few of these could have been made fixed by the reception such as the arrangement of the Italian tv channel.
Thank you for making such a good comment on the hotel and on our staff.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.